United Nations and eradicating extreme poverty with crypto
When we say that blockchain means equal opportunities, then why does the United Nations not take advantage of it? According to the author, until ten years ago, even the thought of eradicating extreme poverty in the world
It was something like imagination and only existed in dreams, that’s all, but since blockchain came, we have to say why not? Is it possible to eliminate global poverty or at least reduce its severity by using blockchain and its crypto industry?
_Yes, it is possible,
it has been possible since blockchain came.
This is how I will explain it to you:
The United Nations should quickly introduce the necessary studies and forecasts in the field UNcoin take action to the world and after consulting with experts, prepare its extraction mechanism and initial tokens based on
The population of countries even use the UN Security Council to force sell and build the initial credit of the fledgling crypto. The World Bank and the International Monetary Fund and all the central banks of all countries should have credit tokens Guarantee Uncoin to the world so that everyone can trust it، After that, the United Nations should register the people of the world who feel poor and want to register and receive their wallet address on the central website of the United Nations by unveiling un wallet for mobile phones. Every global citizen who is called worldy or worldizen in this offer will receive 30 uncoins per month and annually 365uncoin to pay.
Each recipient can spend 70% of the amount received using special card readers installed in the shops of the contracting party to buy the necessary needs of survival and use the remaining 30% at the individual’s disposal.
everyEach UNcoin should always be worth about 3 thetter as much as a full meal, and if the rate cannot be kept constant, experts will find a formula for that. After studying andpreparing the road map and The initial actions of the United Nations, as the main and reliable authority, call on the world to explain the dimensions of this global coin and ask them to take action to spread this worldcoin as much as possible. When the people of the world will seeThis is for their benefit, and they will definitely participate in an issue of this importance that has money. The people of the world are concerned corona showed that they easily obey the orders of the United Nations and are ready to work in a working group to solve the problems. Also, the United Nations itself and all ministries, embassies, and diplomatic centers should use this crypto for their membership fees, receipts, and payments, so that the future becomes better and stronger. Miners mine and the United Nations sells it and distributes it every month to people’s accounts to survive. Extreme poverty will be eradicated and whoever wants more will know that there is no more support and he must strive for his dreams or choose to just stay alive. In order to carry out this project, it is necessary from the starting point of this project to list all international crypto exchanges to buy and sell uncoin with the request of the United Nations. AlsoThe first 100 people in the wealth ranking of the degrees and the unions and federations should be involved in this project, because the huge success of the movement will reach them too. For the final announcement of the start of work, it is necessary to save the United Nations from the place this crypto to number reach 100 thousand billion dollars.
This huge amount will be saved in less than 3 years.
As you can see, it iscompletely doable on paper.
Now the question is that Will there be any problems?
Yes, there will be problems. For the implementation of such projects, the biggest obstacle is the monetary superpowers that rule the world economy and make a living from the government of the poor. They will never let the security of their countries’ currency weaken.
But one day, with the will of the people of the world, blockchain will end their opaque and colonialist monetary government and will replace the transparent industry of supervised cryptocurrency and will show its justice-centered role.